Do not leave a burning candle unattended. Keep out of reach of children and pets. Place on a stable, heat resistant surface. Burn in a well ventilated room. Keep away from drafts, air vents and air currents when lit. Do not place next to fabric or items that easily catch fire. Allow candle to cool completely before handling. Do not burn for more than 3 hours at a time. Center and trim the wick to a 1/4″ each time prior to lighting. Keep wax pool free of wick trimmings, matches and debris. Discontinue use when 1/2″ of wax remains. Failure to follow these instructions may result in personal injury or property damage.